Stupid Laws of Georgia: Funny Laws in GA From the Past and Present
While sometimes we wonder why people don't just roll up their sleeves and get to removing these absurd restrictions, regulations and mandates, we are reminded of the fact that even the ones that make sense take almost forever to get approved. So sit back and marvel at the various laws which still are in effect in the United States today.
- Navigating the Storms: Encouragement for the New or Renewed Believer.
- Excellence Now: Action;
- Curl To Win: Expert Advice to Improve Your Game?
- Physics Made Simple II!
- Weird Drinking Laws in our 50 States | Craft Beer Club?
- Top 10 silly laws about education - Education Votes.
According to a story published in from Alabama. According to Macon, Georgia's tourism page, one of the total head-scratcher laws which still exists in the state today is that you can't use profanity in the presence of a dead body. Evidently, "this law was put into place to keep from offending the dead. Ridiculous regulations are not just limited to Southern states.
1) In Glendale, CA, it is illegal to jump into or out of a vehicle in motion
It's an old law that was put in place to prevent stealing. Not to stop people from stealing ice cream, but from stealing horses.
People would stick an ice cream cone in their back pocket to lure horses away. They would walk all the way to their house without having to even look back at the horse.
Weird Laws in Georgia
Lawmakers are constitutionally protected from receiving noncriminal traffic tickets during a legislative session, as well as 15 days before. It's not just speeding tickets legislators that can avoided, if this wording is accurate.
Like, can you wear a baseball cap in a theatre without getting in trouble? What about a beret? Someone try this and let me know if you get kicked out. Okay, so it got a little strange at the end there, but a weird law is a law nonetheless!
- How To Boost Metabolism - Increase Metabolism For A Quick Weight Loss.
- NBCUniversal Joins WarnerMedia & More Weighing In On Georgia Abortion Law – Deadline;
- Listen to ‘The Daily’: A Direct Challenge to Roe v. Wade in Alabama.
- Top 10 silly laws about education.
- The Thing from Inner Space.
- Dragonslayers: Battle Rhythm (Dragonslayers Saga Book 3).
- Proceedings of 2012 3rd International Asia Conference on Industrial Engineering and Management Innovation (IEMI2012).
If you have any weird laws that I forgot on this list, let me know! And of course, don't break the law even the weird ones!
You are legally allowed to make a will when you're You can be a bartender at You cannot keep an ice cream cone in your back pocket on Sundays. You can get married at 16 in Georgia, but only if you're pregnant. You cannot possess any amount of marijuana, but Atlanta is kind of an exception. You cannot clean a donkey in a bathtub. You cannot wear a hat in a movie theater.https://kessai-payment.com/hukusyuu/programme-espion/cuhat-pirater-sms.php
Interesting Facts about Georgia
At Emory University. At Eastern Michigan University. United States. At University of Arizona.
Georgia Weird Facts, Funny Laws & Silly Stuff
Life Stages. At Oklahoma State. At Towson University. Social Life.